20/20 Insight was established in 2008 to assist companies with the implementation of various aspects of Black Economic Empowerment (BEE). Enterprise Development is our core area of focus and we deal extensively with all aspects of SME resourcing and skills development. We have a holistic approach to business planning to ensure profitable and sustainable BEE.
We have developed an intimate understanding of the real life challenges of businesses in a broad spectrum of industries enabling us to also provide the following services:
- • Performance reviews of SMEs on behalf of their corporate sponsors. The reviews are based on the objectives for the support provided to the SME
- • Training and mentorship to SMEs, mainly focused on business strategy and financial management
Our mentorship and performance review role means that we deal regularly with the outcomes of our advice. We thus take special care to ensure that we provide innovative yet practical and actionable solutions.
20/20 Insight is 100% black owned and managed. We are a level 1 B-BBEE contributor, which gives our clients 135% BEE spend recognition for the procurement of our services.
Business Plan Overview
- • Analysis of the internal and external environments
- • Formulation of the business and marketing strategies
- • Resource plans showing the expected financial outcome of the strategies in the short, medium and long-term
- • Action plans scheduling the critical steps in implementing the plan