3rd Annual Top Empowerment Conference
29 – 30 March 2017
Be part of the future of empowerment
Preceding the prestigious Top Empowerment Awards, the Conference previously themed ‘The Future of Empowerment’- enables past Top Empowerment winners, transformation experts and business/government leaders to share their insights on the challenges and opportunities tied into empowerment.
As a delegate, you will come away with workable empowerment action plans, new partnerships and a bold vision for transformation in their sector.
Reasons for Attending
Why should you attend?
- Gain the latest knowledge of developments around the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
- Understand today’s challenges in accelerating transformation and empowerment.
- Outline solutions to challenges that your organisation may be able to provide.
- Network with the who’s who in B-BBEE, from policy makers to procurement officers and captains of industry.
- Gain valuable insights on public sector tender processes.
- Develop profitable private-public partnerships (PPPs).
What will the Conference focus on?
Creating a transformed and effective supply chain
Overcoming red tape related to tenders and/or procurement
- Integrating transformation with sustainable business performance
- Skills development and enterprise development
- How the B-BBEE codes affect my business and sector
- Black Industrialist Policy
- SMME’s as the epicentre of economic growth
- Enterprise Development and Strategic Supplier Sourcing
- Expanding Empowerment Compliance
- New Financial Sector Codes
- Assessing Government’s expectations in terms of your BEE status
- Debating Transformation
- Megatrends shaping the future of Africa
- Decentralisation of transformation: Addressing severe social and economic inequalities
- Institutional Redesign of Transformation in South Africa
- The role of the private and public sectors on empowering the youth using technology
2017 in review
Empowerment Speakers 2017
MD, Banking Association of South Africa
Founder & Chairman, Edison Group
MD, Black Management Forum
CEO, Small Business Development Institute