Honouring Visionaries, Inspiring Progress
Take your business to the next level.
9 Benefits of Entering the Awards:
1. Differentiate your business from your competitors.
2. Gain prestige and recognition from peers.
3. Entrench your brand on a leadership platform.
4. Highly valuable PR and media exposure through multi-channel marketing.
5. Celebrate your achievements.
6. Raise your profile to attract investors and key stakeholders and customers.
7. Attract and retain top talent in Africa.
8. Measure your performance against Africa’s best.
9. Network with fellow business individuals
A TOP MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS BRAND
Awards Entry Submission
Do Business with Corporate South Africa NOW!
World Class Speakers to date
Years of Empowered Business Publications
Position your Brand
Align yourself and your business with other brands and organisation supporting similar initiatives. Stand out as a thought leader in your industry.
Build Your Community
Collaborations with other award winners and guests, liaising with potential new partners, together with new tips and tricks that are actionable right away!
Engage For Success
Connect with experts and industry peers, meet the people who assign budgets in multiple sectors, and talk to future clients.
Invest in your Potential
Personal & business branding is driving business growth. Learn from the best in the business, how to get invited to meetings and get a seat at the main table.
Grow Your Brand
Get the opportunity to talk to banks, DTI and other funding and grant organisations, find out how Top Entrepreneurs are acing it.
This is your chance to be mentored by the best of the best in the industry, CEO’s, Academics and entrepreneurs
“Top Empowerment assists both local and overseas companies in choosing areas for profitable investment. I have no hesitation in supporting its aims and believe that this directory will become a key reference work for South African business and industry in the future.”
– Nelson Mandela, message in our first edition
Established over 2 decades years ago at the request of Cyril Ramaphosa, Impumelelo was the first directory of top black-owned and -managed companies in South Africa. Since then, the Top Empowerment brand has grown into one of the country’s most well-respected transformation platforms. Recognising the major advancements made by the commitment to boosting black businesses and business people, Top Empowerment promotes these captains of industry – from page to stage and conference.