- • Bokamoso Impact Investments is a social enterprise dedicated to connecting the impoverished rural populations of South Africa to opportunity via empowerment, using diverse entrepreneurial platforms as change catalysts.
- • Bokamoso Foods is a subsidiary of Bokamoso Impact Investments, a 100% black women owned food and beverage company. The mission of Bokamoso Foods is to bring the delights and health-benefits of high-quality foods and beverage products to the world. The synergy of our fine-tuned production process and consistency in delivering best quality products will enable our customers to experiences unique standard and specialized blends of our range of beverage & Foods. Bokamoso’s goal is to see the company expanding and excelling in the food & beverage industry, generating enough profit for shareholders to create more job opportunities and to continually empower young people in rural and township environments.
- • Bokamoso has their own blending operation and various products have been developed and produced in- house. Bokamoso has the capabilities, in addition to their own packaging specifications, to tailor pack and distribute client or third party pack sizes for weights between 2g -25kg pack sizes. Raw materials are sourced from reliable suppliers and then packed down or blended according to a specific recipe or packing method.
- • We specialize in the following areas:
- • Manufacturing
- • Distribution
- • Product Optimization
- • Customized Packing Solutions
- • Outsourcing and 3rd party packing arrangements
Bokamoso’s main focus is in-house manufacture, coffee machines, custom packaging and distribution of quality beverage solutions, frozen foods, fresh salads & groceries to its customer base within the hospitality. catering, mining, and corporate Industries. Bokamoso currently manufactures the following items in-house
2 Magda Road
Unit 5 Highveld
Postnet Suite 98
Private Bag X32
079 847 0132