CONFERENCE 10-11 April 2019
The undisputed, leading empowerment conference and knowledge sharing platform in South Africa, spanning over a 2-day period is the renowned initiative that will arm you with the latest transformation insights and opportunities to help your business thrive – and possibly even meet your next client.
2019 TRANSFORMATION INFLUENCERS
Youth Development Service (YES)
National Youth Development Agency (NYDA)
Department of Energy
Department of Higher Education and Training
to President Cyril Ramaphosa
Author & Franchise Director
Group Corporate Affairs Director
Black Industrialist Policy
Startup partnerships for Africa
2019 BREAKAWAY PARTNERS
Reasons for Attending
Why should you attend?
- Gain the latest knowledge of developments around the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
- Understand today’s challenges in accelerating transformation and empowerment.
- Outline solutions to challenges that your organisation may be able to provide.
- Network with the who’s who in B-BBEE, from policy makers to procurement officers and captains of industry.
- Gain valuable insights on public sector tender processes.
- Develop profitable private-public partnerships (PPPs).
What will the Conference focus on?
Creating a transformed and effective supply chain
Overcoming red tape related to tenders and/or procurement
- Integrating transformation with sustainable business performance
- Skills development and enterprise development
- How the B-BBEE codes affect my business and sector
- Black Industrialist Policy
- SMME’s as the epicentre of economic growth
- Enterprise Development and Strategic Supplier Sourcing
- Expanding Empowerment Compliance
- New Financial Sector Codes
- Assessing Government’s expectations in terms of your BEE status
- Debating Transformation
- Megatrends shaping the future of Africa
- Decentralisation of transformation: Addressing severe social and economic inequalities
- Institutional Redesign of Transformation in South Africa
- The role of the private and public sectors on empowering the youth using technology
To submit a speaking proposal for the 2019 Top Empowerment Conference, we require the following:
- The name, title/position and company of the speaker who will be presenting
- The proposed title of the session along with a narrative description
- A sample PowerPoint presentation (so we can see what kind of slides you create)
- Video of the speaker presenting a session
- Referrals, references and/or recommendations from other conferences and events
Email email@example.com to submit your proposal