Maslow Hotel, Johannesburg
Business professionals and entrepreneur
Industry & Topic experts
Our Leading Sponsors
The undisputed, leading empowerment conference and knowledge sharing platform in South Africa, spanning over a two-day period is the renowned initiative that will arm you with the latest transformation insights and opportunities to help your business thrive.
DON’T MISS OUT
What to expect
High-impact, transformational hybrid conference.
Focussed, inspiring conversations amongst industry leaders.
Showcasing industry-leading innovation & technology.
Live Q&A Sessions
Gain insights from Top thought leaders in South Africa.
Network and grow your business with the best in the industry.
- Accelerating the fundamentals of empowerment to boost SA’s bottom line.
- The importance of transformative ownership in the financial sector.
- How entrepreneurs are key to Africa’s economic growth.
- We are the future: The vital role technology and youth play in building a brighter South Africa.
- How to source and effectively utilise black-owned suppliers.
- Empowering SA through the rise of the township economy.
- The necessary steps to enforcing workplace transformation.
- Gain the latest knowledge of developments around the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
- Understand today’s challenges in accelerating transformation and empowerment.
- Outline solutions to challenges that your organisation may be able to provide.
- Network with the who’s who in B-BBEE, from policy makers to procurement officers and captains of industry.
- Gain valuable insights on public sector tender processes.
- Develop profitable private-public partnerships (PPPs).
To submit a speaking proposal for the 2023 Top Empowerment Conference, we require the following:
- The name, title/position and company of the speaker who will be presenting
- The proposed title of the session along with a narrative description
- A sample PowerPoint presentation (so we can see what kind of slides you create)
- Video of the speaker presenting a session
- Referrals, references and/or recommendations from other conferences and events
Responsible Business Executive at Accenture, Africa
Social Media Manager and Content Creator
Leadership Coach, Consultant, facilitator and trainer
Dr Mavis Mazhura
Adult Development and Leadership Psychologist
Social Media Director at Mediacom
Managing Directorat at AIA
Business Development Executive at ASEZco
This could be you
Use the button below to apply to speak at our event