5th Annual Oliver Top Empowerment Conference
10-11 April 2019
The undisputed, leading empowerment conference and knowledge sharing platform in South Africa, spanning over a 2-day period is the renowned initiative that will arm you with the latest transformation insights and opportunities to help your business thrive – and possibly even meet your next client.
Reasons for attending
- Gain the latest knowledge of developments around the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
- Understand today’s challenges in accelerating transformation and empowerment.
- Outline solutions to challenges that your
organisationmay be able to provide.
- Network with the who’s who in B-BBEE, from policy makers to procurement officers and captains of industry.
- Gain valuable insights on public sector tender processes.
- Develop profitable private-public partnerships (PPPs).
The Conference will focus on
Creating a transformed and effective supply chain
Overcoming red tape related to tenders and/or procurement
- Integrating transformation with sustainable business performance
- Skills development and enterprise development
- How the B-BBEE codes affect my business and sector
- Black Industrialist Policy
- SMME’s as the epicentre of economic growth
- Enterprise Development and Strategic Supplier Sourcing
- Expanding Empowerment Compliance
- New Financial Sector Codes
- Assessing Government’s expectations in terms of your BEE status
- Debating Transformation
Megatrendsshaping the future of Africa
- Decentralisation of transformation: Addressing severe social and economic inequalities
- Institutional Redesign of Transformation in South Africa
- The role of the private and public sectors on empowering the youth using technology
2019 Transformation Influencers
Saville | CEO
Youth Development Service (YES)
Group Head | Transformation
National Youth Development Agency (NYDA)
Department of Energy
Department of Higher Education and Training
to President Cyril Ramaphosa
Author & Franchise Director
Group Corporate Affairs Director
Black Industrialist Policy
Startup partnerships for Africa
Executive: Corporate Services (CFO)
CEO – Founder
Plus 94 Research
2019 Breakaway Sponsors
To submit a speaking proposal for the 2019 Top Empowerment Conference, we require the following:
- The name, title/position and company of the speaker who will be presenting
- The proposed title of the session along with a narrative description
- A sample PowerPoint presentation (so we can see what kind of slides you create)
- Video of the speaker presenting a session
- Referrals, references and/or recommendations from other conferences and events
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your proposal