Top Empowerment Publication
Impumelelo has special relevance to present-day South Africa with the government’s national focus on Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) and the merging of our first and second economies.
As one of our most successful annual publications, Impumelelo celebrates the achievements of black business and empowered companies, and their role in transformation – as such, Impumelelo has established itself as the country’s most respected and comprehensive BEE business directory.
Frequency | Annually
Price | R 295.00
Lead time | 5 – 6 weeks
To the latest publication of Top Empowerment
Highlights from our 17th edition
- Cover icon and upfront interview:
- Mathews Phosa
- Interview with Acting B-BBEE
- Commissioner Zodwa Ntuli
- Patrice Motsepe – The Compassionalist
- The DTI’s black industrialist programme
- Operation Phakisa and the Ocean Economy
- Empowerment in the engineering sector
- Transformation in the professions
- Richard Maponya – our Lifetime Achiever
The benefits of featuring in our publication
- Share your success stories in accelerating transformation and empowerment.
- Engage the who’s who in B-BBEE, from
policy makersto public sector icons and the captains of industry.
- Attract new business opportunities from our 20-years-strong readership.
- Open the door to profitable private-public partnerships (PPPs).
- Enhance your profile through the publication’s PR and marketing exposure.
South Africa’s Essential Empowerment Reference
Two decades ago, we launched the Impumelelo publication to research, identify and promote South Africa’s most empowered companies; business leaders defining the vision for a new economy unlocked by 1994’s historic elections. This was a challenge in an era when “Googling” had yet to become part of everyday conversation. “Empowerment” itself was still a relatively new word; a new movement. Today, Impumelelo Top Empowered Companies continues to be regarded as the benchmark platform for respected thought leaders to share their views on the future of empowerment.
Change is constant. This publication is proud to showcase the changes that continue to shape the inclusive economy President Nelson Mandela envisioned.
I would like to show great appreciation to yourself and the Impumelelo Top Empowered Team for the great recognition and
Africa for all.
Stadium Management South Africa (Pty) Limited