Using a unique approach, Edge Growth connects business strategy to Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) development. Driven to build a brighter future by growing businesses for impact, we bridge the gap between corporate and SMEs, with the goal of promoting socio-economic development. At Edge Growth, we understand the best way to make a difference in our country is by growing small businesses, increasing the job market’s size, providing training, driving black wealth creation and enhancing the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Edge Growth achieves real transformation by partnering with corporates to grow SMEs that contribute to job creation, black wealth creation and socio-economic development. We design and implement bespoke Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) solutions that create real business impact and supply chain transformation.
We grow SMEs by addressing the key constraints they face:
• Access to finance
• Access to corporate markets
• Access to skills
• Multi-sector expertise and scale to deliver
• Financially efficient sustainable solutions to assist corporates with ESD and PP Strategy in developing SMEs aligned to their value chain and core strategy
• Invest in and grow SMEs in line with specific impact criteria through a variety of funding solutions and have the most ESD funds under management
• Scale businesses to grow to their full potential through accelerator programmes, using results driven methodologies
Proud to be a black owned business, we strive for excellence, passion, impact and connectedness. As a Level 2 Enterprise and Supplier Development Beneficiary, Edge Growth is opening the door to opportunity and working towards a better future. Always seeking innovative financing solutions to help SMEs grow, Edge Growth recently acquired a large stake in ProfitShare Partners (PSP).
The partnership introduces an interesting scope of funding for SMEs. Through Edge Growth’s longer term, customised funding solutions for small business, and ProfitShare Partners’ transaction funding model, the SME market has access to the financial and infrastructural support that it needs.
Together, Edge Growth and PSP will set the tone for traditional financial institutions to review their finance support models to enable small business growth and ultimately, growth for the South African economy.