The Skills Development Corporation started in 2012 by CEO Daniel Gibhard. Daniel initially opened SDC as a solution to all B-BBEE requirements. For 2 years, he had assisted many clients in interpreting the codes and implementing the codes within their businesses, this included out sourcing Skills Development to other Training providers.
In 2014 when the new codes were being drafted, Daniel had realised that there was a huge lack in the market for top quality Training Providers. Over the 2 years he had seen how his clients were being over charged and essentially not getting what they were paying for.
Daniel then changed his focus to only specialising in the Skills Development element of B-BBEE, this had been the best option for all our clients and the new beginning of The Skills Development Corporation.
We are very proud to stand by our logo ‘We are the Difference’.
The Skills Development Corporation is a Level 2 Contributor with 51% Black Female ownership.
We are an accredited learning institution specialising in Training and Learnership initiatives focussed on the BBBEE codes of good practice.
The Skills Development Corporation renders excellent and affordable need specific training to all companies. We then connect these initiatives to our clients B-BBEE needs and customise our model accordingly so that we can accommodate our clients with an onsite or off site solution.
Through our strategic structure, specialising in Learnerships or short courses, we can run any number of abled or disabled learners in any industry both employed or unemployed by an organisation.
• To deliver top quality Education and Training Development services to our clients.
• To contribute to the success of our clients, enhance their business and create innovative solutions to their challenges, leading to increased productivity and increasing wealth in the economy.
• By providing excellent customer services with passion, commitment and expertise, we will ensure that all customer needs and expectations are achieved.
• To treat every person as a special, unique and distinctive individual and to be fully responsive to their interests and needs. To appreciate the diverse cultures of our Country.
• That all work undertaken is result orientated which will lead to constructive and useful outcomes, successes and achievement.
• To learn on a day-to-day basis from all our clients and to take recommendations on board to continuously improve on services to achieve customer satisfaction.