ABOUT BOON AFRICA
BOON AFRICA is an exciting young company forged through the expertise of its highly experienced owners and staff who collectively have over 35 years in the construction industry.
By the very definition of the name, we aim to be a blessing/helpful/beneficial to our clients and stakeholders alike. We are committed to developing into a recognised leader in the construction industry and becoming renowned for quality, reliability and client satisfaction.
BOON AFRICA is a Level 1 BBBEE contributor and CIDB 6CE PE & 1GB PE company led by Chief Executive Officer, Muhammadh Shuayb Amod and Managing Director, Matimba Collen Nkatingi.
Boon Africa is a fully inclusive Construction Company based in Boksburg. From initial design to final clean up, our results speak for themselves. With operations running since 2010 and a team of professionals who prioritize top quality service, we’re sure you’ll be satisfied with the excellent results we’ll deliver. Boon’s expertise extends further into Logistics, Clearing, Forwarding, Importation and Exportation, Tax in Africa and BBBEE Consultation.
Boon Africa has loads of experience with this service, using respected equipment brands and trusted material providers. We offer professional and experienced help with your projects, helping to match your unique needs and budget. We strive to provide great customer service and clear communication so you can understand the progress of your job at every phase.
Boon aims at promoting economic transformation in order to enable meaningful involvement of black people in the economy. This will be facilitated by;
• Achieving a considerable change in the racial composition of ownership and management structures of existing and new enterprises, by offering an array of solutions for each element within the BBBEE scorecard.
• Increasing the extent to which communities, workers, cooperatives and other collective enterprises own and manage existing new enterprises and increasing their access to economic activities, infrastructure, skills training and funding opportunities.
• Promoting investment programmes that lead to broad-based and meaningful participation in the economy by black individuals in order to achieve sustainable development and overall prosperity
•Assisting companies to achieve greater compliance during their procurement process.
Boon Empowerment Services include;
• Assisting clients with the structure of their BBBEE scorecard.
• Fine tuning each element within the scorecard to maximise and achieve targeted points.
• Assessment of Enterprise Development and Supplier Development spend within an organisation to build a sustainable and successful business through an end to end solution.
• Business evaluation, assessment, implementation and follow through output of KPIs.
What We Offer
At Boon Africa, all of our products meet the strictest standards of safety and quality. We refuse to sell low quality materials to any of our clients. Years of working at Boon Africa have taught us that a big part of building a strong foundation is choosing adequate products to work with. More importantly, we’re invested in keeping our clients safe through sturdy constructions that will last a lifetime.